About the IMAP Awards
Open to all Information Mapping clients and users, the IMAP Awards is a documentation contest intended to recognize and reward excellence in application of Information Mapping techniques and use of the FS Pro 2013 software.
2014 Award Winners
IMAP Award winners in five categories were announced:
- The ‘Policies & Procedures Award’ went to
David Ole of the Leading Edge Group.
- The ‘Training Materials Award’ went to
Ralph Mock of Bank of New York Mellon.
- The ‘Compliance Documentation Award’ went to
Alyson Ebaugh of Samaritan’s Purse.
- The ‘Reference Materials Award’ went to
Nancy Harner of Aon Risk Solutions.
- The ‘General Business Communication Award’ went to
Lyn Angene of San Diego Superior Court.
The Grand Prize for Best Overall Submission was awarded to Alyson Ebaugh.