At Information Mapping, we see that the content lifecycle breaks down into three distinct phases: Analyze, Organize, and Present, and we offer customized consulting services to address each phase. So the best solution for you largely depends on where you are and what your core needs are, within your content lifecycle.
- implementing a CMS/KMS/LMS or quality system
- merging content from multiple organizations or departments, or
- reorganizing and improving a website, intranet, or any other large-volume of content
- improving the clarity and consistency of documentation and/or communication within your organization, and/or
- capturing new or merging existing content within your organization
- improving the accessibility of your content within an online publication environment, and/or
- planning for the maintenance and management of your content once it is authored and published