Those who have realized the benefits of implementing Information Mapping training in a single area of their organization are quick to see the potential gains in spreading implementation to other areas or enterprise-wide. The Training Pack is a subscription-based training program designed to make "spreading it out" both easy and cost-effective.
This program gives you access to a comprehensive selection of Information Mapping training products. Your options include classroom training, instructor-led e-learning, and self-paced e-learning. You can choose Information Mapping training that's targeted to the needs of employees throughout your organization. You control the pace and scale of implementing your Information Mapping program. You get the right training to the right employees, on a schedule that works for you.
The cost-effective way to improve the quality of communication throughout the enterprise
Organizations operate more efficiently, maintain compliance, and compete more effectively when they aren't hampered by the poor quality of business communications such as
- policies and procedures that are hard to navigate and difficult to understand,
- confusing, ineffective documentation and training materials,
- poorly written memos and reports, and
- lengthy, unclear emails that leave readers in doubt about what information is relevant to them and what response is necessary.
Improving the quality of these communications leads to measurable improvements in employee and organizational performance. The Information Mapping Training Pack is a cost-effective way to ensure that employees at all levels within your enterprise gain proven skills that will improve the business communications they write.
How it works
The Training Pack is a subscription program based on your organization's agreement to train a specified number of employees within a period of time—100+ employees over a period of 3 years is typical. For the duration of your subscription, you receive
- a specified number of training seats you can apply to any of Information Mapping's training programs, including classroom training, instructor-led e-learning, and self-paced e-learning.
- FS Pro software and Update Privileges for each trainee
- Training and performance support materials for each trainee
- Participation in the IMP certification program.
Benefits of the program
Your organization will benefit from the Training Pack program in several ways, including those listed below.
- Lower cost per seat: the price per training seat is significantly lowered by participation in the program.
- Flexibility: Attend training as you need it. There is no need to know student names, dates or locations in advance.
- Choice of training: you can choose from our wide selection of training options to target your employees' needs.
- Scheduling: once you've chosen the training you need, delivery is based on your schedule and your priorities.
- Comprehensive protection for FS Pro users: all updates, revisions, bug fixes and even new editions of FS Pro are included for every trainee, for the full period of the program.
- Information Mapping Professional (IMP) Certification: all trainees are tested to ensure their understanding of the principles of the Information Mapping method. IMP Certification is given to those who pass the exam.