Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for selling IM integrated solution services (training, consulting and technology) within designated vertical market(s).
Primary responsibilities include
- working with senior management to identify and strategize blended solutions/business initiative opportunities within core business services,
- minimum first year achievement of $1,000,000 revenue,
- achieving targeted monthly/annual booking and revenue goals,
- being a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile, work with team members to develop customized client proposals in response to client needs,
- establishing a working relationship with all 50 targeted accounts as a trusted advisor,
- successfully work in a team environment selling in conjunction with the consulting, training and software products and services,
- building strong customer relationships to generate new and renewal sales,
- weekly reporting requirements using sales management reporting systems, and
- timely and accurate updates of all sales pipeline activities in CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/analytical discipline.
- Five years experience selling Content/Document Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Federal procurement regulations a plus.
- Ability to sell high level, leading edge concepts.
- Proven sales track record designing and implementing customized solutions for clients within assigned territory.
- Highly skilled in a solution selling environment.
- Experience selling to executive level management in Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong business acumen or business development experience.
- Enthusiastic and confident communicator with a great phone personality and active listening skills, strong organization and time management skills with the ability to follow-through and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Adept written communication skills.
- Familiar with selling services/business solutions.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products and sales automation software
How to apply
Position is located in Waltham, MA. Travel is minimal and infrequent. In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment. IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Visit our website www.informationmapping.com/US to learn more about IM, our products and services.