Management and Mentoring
The goal on every project is to implement a solution that can be independently maintained by your staff/resources. During the Management and Mentoring phase of the information life cycle, Information Mapping provides a management process and mentoring support to ensure that your employees can manage and maintain the delivered product.
Challenges We Address
Our consultants are dedicated to creating information that is created once, but can be updated and maintained consistently. Through our management and mentoring effort we seek to address the following organizational challenges:
- sustainable compliance
- full adoption of new information and technologies, and
- redesigned information with integrity, flexibility, and longevity.
What We Do
Information that is structured and designed using the Information Mapping® method can be easily managed and maintained. We will provide the Content Authors/Managers with the processes and skills necessary to
- understand the rationale behind the information hierarchy and structure
- consistently apply the same principles to the ongoing design and development of new and changing content, and
- create streamlined, effective, and usable content that fits within the implemented information structure.