What's New in FS Pro 4.2?
This is why you will love FS Pro 4.2:
- Support for Word 2010 64-bit
- Smarter Getting Started Wizard
- Automatic title numbering
- New FS Pro Import-Export Manager
Support for Word 2010 64-bit
FS Pro 4.2 is compliant with the 64-bit version of Word 2010. Whereas FS Pro 4.0 already could already be installed on 64-bit operating systems, FS Pro 4.2 can now be installed on the 64-bit version of Microsoft Word as well as the 32-bit version.
New FS Pro Import-Export Manager
The new Import-Export Manager of FS Pro allows you to easily
- export custom font sets, custom tables and custom Wizard documents from one computer, and
- import the resulting zip-file into another computer.
This way, custom settings can now quickly and easily be distributed across the organization.
Smarter Getting Started Wizard
The Getting Started Wizard in FS Pro 4.2 has been improved so as to retain
- a custom Wizard document’s font set
- the page orientation (portrait or landscape) of custom Wizard documents, and
- the header and footer information of custom Wizard documents.
A custom Wizard document can now be inserted into your FS Pro document by double-clicking it in the Wizard, which increases the usability.
Automatic title numbering
A commonly requested feature of FS Pro has been the ability to automatically number Overview Maps, Maps and even Blocks. FS Pro 4.2 now finally has this feature: the user can define on which level the numbering should be applied in his document, ranging from the Part to the Block level.
FS Pro 4.2 also contains:
- an improved export to XML
- better logging and improved error handling, and
- an improved Font Manager.