Improving Operating Efficiency and Performance
Don't underestimate the real cost of bad documentation!
Don't Underestimate the Real Cost of Bad Documentation!
Is ineffective documentation costing you money?
In a slow economy, most organizations are looking for ways to cut costs and improve operating efficiency.
Managers often underestimate the impact that the quality of policies, procedures, training materials, and other documentation can have on the bottom-line.
In fact, ineffective documentation can prevent managers from achieving the business goals they worry about most.
Improving Efficiency and Business Results
Streamlining how you create, distribute, manage, and use all kinds of content—from product knowledge to customer service information, work instructions, and personnel policies—can help you improve operating efficiency by
- reducing questions to supervisors and call centers
- minimizing errors, rework, and compliance risk
- reducing the time spent looking for information, and
- cutting development, review, and maintenance time.
How We Can Help
We can help you
- identify the source of documentation-related inefficiencies and business problems
- assess the quality of your existing documentation
- calculate how much you can save by improving the effectiveness of your content development practices
- establish efficient new systems and processes for capturing, communicating, and managing information, and
- redesign and rewrite problem content to eliminate inefficiencies and support your business goals.