Replicating Best Practices
Information Mapping helps you create one consistent, go-to information source!
Challenges We Address
Information Mapping analyzes and organizes an organization’s complex information to improve workflow, provide consistent, intuitive, navigational structures, and address the needs of the end user. Information Mapping helps organizations address documentation quality issues such as
- incomplete or outdated information resulting in errors
- inaccessible and/or non-intuitive information
- the maintenance burden of redundant information, and
- the hidden costs of sharing incorrect information with customers.
Information Mapping Advantages
By gathering a wide array of home-grown documentation, capturing your end user knowledge, and collaborating to develop realistic practices and procedures, Information Mapping helps you create one consistent, go-to information source that will ultimately
- eliminate long training cycles
- increase customer satisfaction
- improved manufacturing yields, and
- provide an overall cost savings.