Document writing course
Information Mapping offers the document writing course that will help you master the principles of the Information Mapping Method. Over the past 40 years over 600.000 people have improved the effectiveness of their documentation and many other types of business communications by learning the Method.
Why should I attend an Information Mapping writing course?
- Learning Information Mapping will help you write any type of business communication more quickly and easily.
- Your readers will benefit because your documents will be easier for them to use and understand.
- Your organization will operate more efficiently due to clear, effective communication.
Many document writing courses include our FS Pro authoring tool
Many of our courses include a single user license for FS Pro 2013, our Microsoft Word based authoring tool that makes it easy for you to create professional-looking documents using the Information Mapping principles and formatting strategies.
Contact us now to begin your document writing course!
Different writing courses available
- Classroom training, which is available in public and private classes, is the most popular way to learn the Information Mapping method.
- If you can't attend a class, there's an e-learning course that's right for you.
Choose from the following courses:
- Information Mapping Foundation
- Mastering Successful Policies and Procedures
- Mastering Policies, Procedures and Documentation
- Mastering Business Communications
- Writing in Plain Language
- Writing Web Content
- Making E-mail Work
- Mastering FS Pro