Organizations & Non-profits
Non-profit and charitable organizations are increasingly challenged to minimize their operating costs while demonstrating optimal ROI for every dollar spent. Information Mapping provides its clients in this sector with services that support their efforts to contain costs and maximize operational efficiency.
We help them to
- capture and standardize key process content, then design and develop program operations documents that support cost reduction efforts while ensuring effective operation
- create clear, user-focused policies and procedures that improve employee performance and facilitate regulatory compliance
- design and develop training programs that reduce time to competency for new employees, minimize errors, and reduce need for re-training
- create accessible, easily understood instructions for users of new technologies, ensuring continuity of operation during roll-outs and conversions
Clients in the non-profit sector include
- American Red Cross
- College of American Pathologists
- National Notary Association
- ACT, Inc.
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation