Writing in Plain Language
About this webinar
Too often, the written communications we share with our customers, managers, co-workers, and employees are poorly organized, inconsistent, and hard to understand. Unclear Web site content, customer information, and internal policies and procedures lead to wasted time, poor decision making, errors, and unhappy customers.
But how do you get everyone in your organization writing in a clear, effective way that makes information easy to find and understand? The answer is to standardize on proven methods and guidelines for simplifying communications and helping employees write in plain language.
Attend this Webinar to:
- learn what you need to know about writing in plain language
- explore how to
- use proven standards to ensure consistency
- help your users find information quickly and easily
- meet the needs of different audiences, and
- present key ideas simply and clearly, and
- understand the importance of going beyond better grammar and sentence structure to get the results you want from plain language.