Do you need extra resources to get your writing projects done quickly and professionally? We have a team of writers that can support you in re-writing or creating your documentation from scratch.
Challenges We Address
With so many organizations facing tight budgets and reduced staff, it’s not always feasible for your existing team to keep up with your critical writing and documentation projects.
Our writing resources can help you:
- update compliance documentation
- capture employee knowledge
- develop new training materials
- rewrite policies and procedures
- simplify complex customer service and product information, or
- work on other special writing projects.
You can count on our writing experts to help you get your projects done quickly and professionally.
What We Do
Whether you are looking for one writer to come in for a few weeks—or a team of writers to dedicate their time to your project for several months—we’ll provide you with expert writers who will deliver high-quality documentation that meets your project needs. You establish the timelines, objectives, and requirements, and we’ll do the rest.
How You Will Benefit
With Information Mapping’s writing resources you will get
- access to experienced writers trained in the Information Mapping method and ready to start working for you when you need them
- the help you need without having to make a long-term commitment to new staff or add to your payroll
- your projects done more quickly—without distracting your own staff from their current priorities, and
- the benefit of having professional writers on your team with the experience, knowledge, and expertise to create high-quality documents that will work for your users and meet your business needs.
- won’t have to spend time or money recruiting, hiring, or replacing writing staff
- can keep control over your projects and how and when you want work to be done
- will stay focused on your core business and objectives, and
- will save money with readily available, experienced writers.
Why Work With Us?
With over 40 years of experience working on writing projects and developing best practices, we understand how to help strategize on
- the best way to structure your project to meet your goals
- the number of resources you need to keep up with tight timeframes or deadlines
- what skill sets and experience your project team requires, and
- how to use your writing resources most efficiently to maximize your return on investment.
We also have tried-and-true methods for testing candidates’ writing skills and selecting those who understand how to organize and structure information most effectively to meet user needs.
We Can Support Your Team
When needed, we can also support you with
- our knowledge about how to effectively create, edit, and maintain content
- extra help from our in-house team of experienced consultants, designers, developers, and instructors
- tools such as style guides, writing checklists, workflows, and software to support the writing process, and
- training, editing, and mentoring to ensure that you get the quality output you expect.