The Start to Write Business Communications includes:
- FS Pro 2020: a software tool designed to let you easily apply the Information Mapping® method to your business communication.
- the Information Mapping® Foundation™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a self-paced e-learning program that you can complete in 2-3 hours introducing the fundamental principles and concepts of the Information Mapping® method.
- the Mastering Business Communications™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a self-paced, 2 to 3 hour web-based training program focusing on clear communications that get results. Write clear, concise business documents - from memos and letters to reports, proposals, policies, briefings, and more.
- the Making E-mail Work™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a 2 - 3 hour web-based e-learning program that teaches you how to produce reader-focused emails.
- Business Communications e-Handbook™: a handbook that describes the various business document templates that you can find in FS Pro, and that help you to jumpstart your writing.
- Information Mapping® Quick Reference Card: a handy card to remind learners of the critical components of the Information Mapping® method.
- Access to the Information Mapping Professional Certification Exam so you can demonstrate your knowledge of the fundamental principles and concepts of the Information Mapping® method.