Writing in Plain Language™
Writing in Plain Language™ is an Information Mapping® course focusing on presenting your ideas simply and clearly for better compliance, reduced call times, and improved customer service.
Who should attend
Writing in Plain Language™ is appropriate for anyone who wants to go beyond the basics of plain language and write clear, effective communications that get results.
What you will learn
In Writing in Plain Language™ you will learn to:
- organize and structure complex business information so that it is easy for diverse audiences to understand and use
- provide context to improve comprehension, and
- select the right level of detail for multiple audiences.
How you and your organization will benefit
Writing in Plain Language™ will help you:
- present the right amount of detail for different audiences
- reduce errors and risk
- improve customer satisfaction, and
- reduce questions to supervisors and customer support through clear and easy-to-find information.