Making E-mail Work™
E-mail is a major tool for doing business—yet most writing classes fail to address how to make the best use of today’s most common communication medium. Making E-mail Work™ is an Information Mapping® Course focusing on writing more effective e-mails that are easy to read and understand, move your readers to action, and make a good impression.
Who should attend
Making E-mail Work™ is appropriate for anyone who uses e-mail at work. It features the interactivity and instructor feedback provided by classroom learning.
What you will learn
In Making E-mail Work™ you will learn to:
- plan e-mails based on your audience and the results you want
- grab and keep your readers’ attention
- organize content so it is easy to read and understand
- produce reader-focused e-mails
- write attention-getting subject lines
- decide when e-mail is—and is not—appropriate
- edit for clarity and conciseness
- follow e-mail etiquette, and
- make a good impression.
How you and your organization will benefit
Making E-mail Work™ helps your organization:
- create more effective communications with customers, improving customer loyalty
- reduce delays, errors, and misunderstandings
- achieve smoother workflow through clear communications
- bolster its image, and
- improve employee morale