This two day Information Mapping® course will focus on teaching you powerful, proven techniques to analyze, organize, and present information in a clear and effective way. It will help you to make your documents clear, consistent, and user-focused.
This course is appropriate for anyone who needs to write policies, SOPs, work instructions, manuals, reports, business proposals, etc.
Professionals in industries like Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Government, Food Processing, Chemicals, and many other areas have benefited from taking this course.
What you'll learn
Information Mapping gives an answer to the many challenges when creating documents:
- Clearly address multiple audiences.
- Extract knowledge to capture missing content.
- Structure information in a consistent way.
- Let people do their jobs in an efficient way.
- Decrease the:
- number of documents,
- maintenance cost of documentation, and
- translation cost of documents.
We teach you to develop documents that will help you save valuable time and reduce operational risks and costs within your organization.
- Training Manuals and Reference Guides
- Hands-on instructions and exercises from an Information Mapping® Certified Instructor™
- Certification as an Information Mapping® Professional™
- Our 1-year FS Pro for Word license, an add-in for Word, to easily develop clear and user-focused documentation
- Date: November 9-10, 2020
- Duration: 2-day course from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Language: English
- Course fee: $1390.00
- Contact: 781-547-3100 or email@example.com